giovedì 23 agosto 2012

NOTW: GEOMETRIX

Hi my dear Polish Lovers,

for this week I want to show you another " GEOMETRICAL" nail art, I think that togheter with "tribal & polka dots" this is one of my favourite designs when it comes to nail art ;)

for this nail art I used three different colours togheter: a pink and blue polish from primark, and "navigate her" a nice pistaccio colour from essie and on top of them I used my beloved black nail art pen from models own and a couple of rhinestones!

HERE WE GO:









and this is all for this week ;) latley how I already told you, I'm a little bit lazy and short of time so I didn't create a lot of nail arts =( .....that means that I don't have a lot of NOTD to show you!!! but I'll try to fix that and I'll try to post at least one post per week ;)
hope you liked this nail art!!! let me know what you think, and let me also know which are your favourite designs when it comes to nail art!!!!

P.S: a big thank you to all my followers that reached the amazing nr of 80 <3 can't wait to organize my first giveaway ;)

Un bacione
Cupcake <3 <3 <3

3 commenti: