martedì 14 febbraio 2012

NOTW: Striped Clouds

Hello Ladies!!

Come state? Per il post di questa settimana vi mostro un'altra Nail Art:

How are you doing? For this weeks post I show you another Nail Art:




Non so come descrivere questa mani, perchè quando la ho realizzata, ero senza idee per la testa e non sapevo che cosa fare e che colori usare!
I don't know how to descripe this mani, because when i create it, I was really uninspired, and I didn't know what to do or what colours to use!

Cosi ho iniziato con applicare un strato di [b] basic LE " Las Vegas" ( Here is the swatche poi ho iniziato a dipingere delle nuvolette viola  ho aggiunto i dettagli in nero e ho applicato i rhinestones!! questo poteva essere il look finale:
So I starded by putting on a coat of [b] basic LE " Las Vegas" ( Here is the swatch)  and then I painted a sort of purple cloud,  then I added the black details and the rhinestones!! this could have been the finished mani:



ma visto che non mi convinceva più di tanto, perchè era troppo semplice e vuoto ho aggiunto anche le linee nere =)
but I wasn't convinced at all, as it  was still to simple and empty, and so I added also the black stripes =)




[b] basic LE " Las Vegas"

h&m "Purple"





Che ne pensate? secondo me è una nail art carina e un pò alternativa =)
What do you think? I think that Its a cute alternative mani =)

P.s: è stato difficile creare lo stesso design sulla mano destra, ma ci sono riuscita ;)It was really hard creating the same design on my right hand!

Un bacione

Cupcake <3 <3 <3

4 commenti:

  1. Davvero carina, brava! :)

    http://ilovenailenamels.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. I believe, my right hand is always difficult to make :)
    Love your mani, it is really beautiful and crative, and you chose some great colors :)

    RispondiElimina