sabato 5 novembre 2011

Black French &….of course Polka Dots

Buon Sabato/ Happy Saturday  ;D

Lo so, sono un pò noiosetta visto che sforno Polka Dot Nails a go go, ma come vi avevo già detto, mi piacciono troppo ;)
Questa volta per renderli un po’ diversi ho aggiunto una black french + dei brillantini sul accent nail:

I know I know I’m a little bit boring, as I do a lot of Polka Dot  nails, but how I told you, I love them to much ;)
This time, to let them look a little bit different, I added a black French + some rhinestones on the accent nail:



all'aperto/ outdoor


with flash
le foto sono venute mallissimo ( giuro che dal vivo sono molto più carine le unghiette ;))

the photos came out so bad ( I sweare that in real my nails looks much nicer ;))

Ho usato / I used:
  • Catrice nr. 300 " be my millionaire"
  •  black polish "Valentina D by Kejal"
  • bobby pin
  • scotch tape for the french
  • brillantini/ rhinestones from Kiko
  • Seche Vite

ho anche modificato un pò il layout della pagina ( molto meglio adesso ) / I also changed a little bit the layout of the page ( much better now) !!

Un bacione

Cupcake <3  <3 < 3

2 commenti: